Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Week of Thanksgiving ~ Day Six

Today I am thankful for the freedoms that I enjoy here in America. I am also thankful for the many opportunities that I have that many others in the world do not have. This would include being able to go to a library and check out any number of books (not to mention being able to ride in a car to get there!), the ease with which we can get food or whatever else we need, and so many other things! The internet isn't available to everyone... Water coming from a tap... Hot showers... So many of the things that I don't even think about.
So far as freedoms go I am glad that I can be homeschooled, that I can go to church, and that as a woman I am considered a human being and have rights that many women across the world do not have.

Since I can't get on the computer on Sundays, that wraps up my week of Thanksgiving! I haven't had any comments, but I guess those will come in time. Maybe from you? Please? (Boy, have I really been reduced to begging?!) On that note... I am thankful for comments!!!!

Have a great weekend, all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I can be homeschooled too! Wow... that was kinda lame... but you said U wanted a comment. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!