Saturday, November 28, 2009

Things You May Find Stupid...

I'm not sure who comes up with these ideas, or why other people (including myself) spread them around... but here's a tag!

Seven Things About Me That You Might Find Stupid
1. I get emotional when Balto gets the medicine into Nome EVERY TIME Seth watches the movie Balto! =P (Ssshh.. don't tell anyone! LOL) To make it a little less silly that I get teary-eyed at an animated movie that I've seen a hundred times, listen to the music - it's emotional. =D
2. I listen to movie soundtracks a lot, even to movies I've never seen before. Most people watch a movie and love the soundtrack... I listen to a soundtrack and decide that I should see the movie.
3. (There is no way I'm going to come up with 7 things, peeps!) I hate it when people crunch boxes to recycle them. The boxes need to be undone in such a way that they can be flat. =P
4. It drives me nuts when people pace, but I do it myself. Woohoo!
5. I rarely just sit down and enjoy a movie. I'm always watching for mistakes, visible equipment, and I usually know about the actors and what else they've acted in, too.
6. Umm... Well, some people think it's stupid to re-read books. They're the ones with the problem, though.
7. I'll let you guys fill this one in if you can think of something! =P (But please try to be nice!)

1 comment:

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!