Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Happinesses

Yesterday was such a great day! I am so blessed! My phone kept buzzing all day long as friends and family called and texted to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks so much, everybody! <3

Some of the best parts of my birthday will be in an upcoming post after I load some pictures. For now, I'm just going to say that my friends are too good to me and that I had a lovely day. =D

Oh, and we watched this really cute movie called Pizza My Heart. It's kind of a spin off of Romeo and Juliet - with a happy ending, of course!

It was cute and funny and clean... Yay! =) I thought that the girl in the movie was really cute. The guy wasn't all bad, either. ;)

Anyhow... more to come later on! =D

1 comment:

  1. nuh uh! You're birthday is on Valentines Day??? that is so flipping cool! Happy Happy Birthday!!!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!