Saturday, March 12, 2011

Don't Forget!!!

[Note: I am posting this on March 15, but because I've already posted twice today as it is, I'm going to switch the time stamp to say that I posted this right after my Rose in Bloom review]

I apparently forgot a very important Louisa May Alcott book when I did my review on Rose in Bloom. I actually didn't even list all of the ones I have read, but one particular book has come up again and again over the last few days. "What about Jack and Jill?" So... I am here to tell you that Jack and Jill is on my shelf and I have read it a few times. I actually have a beautiful set of matching Louisa May Alcott books! Though Under the Lilacs is missing. :'(










Another book by Miss Alcott that I do not own but have read is The Inheritance


Surprisingly, I found that I liked the movie better than the book. I should probably read the book again and make sure that my original opinion still holds. =) The movie does have a little language in it, but I love it!

And so I won't miss something again, here is a list of her works taken from Wikipedia:

Selected works

As A. M. Barnard
First published anonymously
  • A Modern Mephistopheles (1877)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!