Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Youtube Tuesday - The Wonderful Mr. Knightley

Yesterday was Johnny Lee Miller's birthday... and though I don't think I'm too keen on him as a person, he was an *excellent* Mr. Knightley. So in celebration, not of JLM's birthday, but of true gentlemen, I give you The Proposal from the 2009 version of Emma.

[Notice to those who don't know what's going on: Mr. Knightley has thought for some time that Emma is in love with Frank Churchill. Frank just announced that he has been secretly engaged to Jane Fairfax. Harriet Smith told Emma that she is in love with Mr. Knightley (and thinks that Knightley returns the feeling), causing Emma to realize that she herself can never love anyone besides Knightley. Thinking that Knightley is going to talk about Harriet, Emma hides from him when he comes over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!