Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Making Plans

My sister (and BFF) Erica is going to Michigan this weekend for a quiz trip. I dislike these quiz trips for several reasons.

  1. I don't like people going on trips without me. (I am one of those strange people that loves flying. It's so unfair that people who don't like to fly get to do it more often than I do! =P)
  2. I sometimes get very lonely without Erica.
Well... even though there are reasons that I don't like these trips of hers, there are some things about her absence that I intend to make the most of. 
  1. I'm going to burn some candles in the basement. =D I love candles, but Erica isn't too keen on them. As she's not big on cinnamon-type things, my *absolute favorite* spiced cider candle is off-limits when she's around. Unless I want to be ornery and burn it against her wishes. 
  2. I'm going to play some fifties music and big band swing. Another thing I love that Erica pretty much detests. Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, James Dean, and Doris Day comin' right up! 
  3. I'm going to stay up past midnight reading a suspense novel. I usually don't do this because my light might bother Erica... though if I just cannot put the book down, I'll leave my light on and hope she doesn't notice. 
  4. I'm going to steal Erica's iPod dock for the weekend and keep it on my nightstand. I'll listen to whatever I want to when I'm going to sleep without waking up with my earbuds wrapped around my neck. =P
Do any of you share a room with a sibling? Do you ever get a chance to take advantage of their not being around? What are things that you do that annoy (or might annoy) other people?

*Thanks to Google for the images. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!