Thursday, August 12, 2010

Packing Up

I hardly expected that I'd be saying this any time soon, but I'm packing up to head back home to the Denver area. Dad is being put on another job that's closer to home. I knew this would happen eventually, but I have to admit that it feels much *much* too soon for me.
Dad would probably disagree.
Anyhow, we're leaving either tonight or tomorrow morning. Not sure how we're going to fit everything into the car, but I guess we'll manage.
I really wish this could have lasted just a little bit longer. Independence is something I love and that I feel I don't have in the city. Here it is so easy to get around and walk around town, visit the library, etc. I've probably mentioned this in previous posts, but I hate being unable to go anywhere when I'm at home. My whole life is completely dependent on my mom's plans or her mood. Everyone keeps saying, "Get your license, then you'll be independent."
Wanna bet?
1. I still wouldn't have my own car, so that would probably present problems at times
2. I don't have a job, therefore I can't pay for gas, which I assume my parents would want me to do
3. I can't get a job because I don't have a car

Anyhow... I guess I'll just keep chillin at home and hopefully finish the last of my schoolwork and then see where life takes me.

Random question for the day: Ixnay or exnay? I have seen many people spell this word both ways. Which way would YOU spell it? (I do know the correct spelling, but it seems to be the least used of the two. =P)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for being a sereal commenter on your blog today...but I sympathize with you completely on the need to for job, preferably one that doesn't require me working for a company that celebrates Gay Pride month or expects me to work on Sunday mornings especially. I will be praying for you all as you move again!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!