Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Handwriting =D

I saw this on Lindsay's blog awhile ago and finally got around to doing it. =D

Here are the rules:
  • Write down the following, snap a picture (or scan the document), post it, and tag others.
  • Name/Blog Name
  • Right handed, left handed or both
  • Favorite letters to write
  • Least favorite letters to write
  • Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
  • Write in caps: CRAB HUMOR KALEIDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
  • Favorite song lyrics
  • Tag 7 people
  • Any special note or drawing



P.S. Blogger won't let me put a larger picture up, but you can click on it to see the larger version. =D

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your handwriting, Emily!! I'm so glad you decided to do the tag. ;) And please don't feel like you're copying me! Really. :)

    -- Love,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! you make my handwriting look horrid. lol. I'll see if I can do it! Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Emily. That is some great handwriting. Writers tend to have that, I've noticed. ;) Mine... well, mine look like me: casual and the result of hating writing. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I dreamed of having pretty handwriting like yours!!! (And the background on your picture is awesome too!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!