Monday, July 12, 2010

Name That Movie!

Rules:
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies and TV shows.
2. Go to
IMDB.com and find a quote from each movie/show.
3. Post them for everyone to guess.

You guys get to be the guessers! No googling or any other form of cheating. If you don't know the answer... Well, you just don't know the answer!

Quote #1: "You were just denying your inner child."

Quote #2: "I guess this makes you the damsel in distress, huh, handsome?"

Quote #3: "Is this to be endured? It shall not be!"

Quote #4: "No... I'm really very extra sure that I won't."

Quote #5: "I need to ask you a question."

Quote #6: "I do understand. I understand you completely."

Quote #7: "And your brother, is he unintelligent?"
"Well, I think so..."

Quote #8: "I was hoping for something a little more original."

Quote #9: "Honey, you never looked better."

Quote #10: "We gotta fix the car. The only thing it does faithfully for us is break down."

Quote #11: "Hey! Preacher man got himself some new threads!"

Quote #12: "Just say one word and tell me if you're killed!"

Quote #13: "How old are you?"
"Eighteen."
"You wanna live to be nineteen?"
"Yeah."
"Then do what I tell you!"

Quote #14: "I don't want to die. I've never been kissed. I've waited my whole life to be kissed, and what if I miss it?"

Quote #15: "I shall resist."

Answers will be posted on.... Friday, I guess! =D

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to do this, Em! ;) Let's see... I really don't know too many, but I'll see what I can do:

    #7 The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (The White Witch and Edmund)

    #8 Prince Caspian (the mouse)

    #10 Facing the Giants (Brooke)

    #14 Little Women (Amy)

    Well, that's all I know. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when I see all the answers. I know I've heard some of those other ones! Oh, well. I'll just come back if I think of any more. :)

    -- much love,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, although a lot of them sounded so familiar, these are the only ones I could get:

    7. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

    9. Parent Trap???

    10. Facing The Giants

    11. The Time Changer

    14. Little Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote 8: ahhh! I know this one! I just can't picture who says it! AHHHH!!! lol. well, hold on a little while and it will probably come to me...

    Quote 10: Facing the Giants!

    Quote 12: Anne of Green Gables

    I've never heard any of the others. I'll tell you if number 8 comes to me...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Lindsay, thank you! now I can picture him saying that! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!