Friday, February 19, 2010

The Phantom Skater

Some of the guys that skated in Vancouver just made. me. sick. I didn't even watch Johnny Weir. Effeminate men disgust me.

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I want to talk about someone else. Evan Lysacek. I was rooting for him for three reasons:

1. He's from the US of A
2. He's NOT effeminate like Johnny Weir (who is unfortunately also from the states, for those of you who might not know)
3. He looks like Gerard Butler.

LOL Does anyone else agree with me? Okay, so GB isn't the greatest looking person under the sun, but he has a sweeeeet accent and also happens to play one of my favorite characters ever. Anyone ever read Phantom of the Opera? Ah-MAZ-ing book. And Gerard Butler plays Erik, the Opera Ghost. Anyhow... Evan Lysacek reminds me of Gerard who reminds me of the Phantom who always makes me happy, so I'll finish this post by saying

Congratulations to Evan Lysacek on his gold medal!

1 comment:

  1. Lol - I'm even more excited {and proud =D} of/for Lindsey Vonn - one of our VERY OWN has WON!!! (She's from VAIL!!) isn't that cool. YIPPPEEE - i tell ya, Earth is the best planet, the USA is the best country, and COLORADO is definitely the best state!!!! (I live there!)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!