Friday, November 20, 2009

A Couple of Quotes

I've been reading through DragonQuest by Donita K. Paul and I just wanted to share a couple of quotes from the book. Here you go!

"What do you charge me with, God? Tell me exactly what you want me to do, and I will do my best."
"As always, my child, I ask for you to do what you see right in front of you. That is all."
"Is there anything else?"
"Enjoy the journey."


"God always has a purpose. But sometimes His way of doing things is so far beyond anything we can comprehend, we praise Him without complete knowledge."

These quotes are edited a bit so that they aren't confusing to you... I imagine that you haven't read the book. =D Anyhow, isn't that last quote amazing??? God's ways are so beyond my own limited understanding, yet I can trust Him and praise Him even without full knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!